I love substitutes! Don't you just love the fact that you can use something else in place of another, or that you are not stuck with only one method or solution for a problem?So today, I'm sharing another interesting beauty hack. This has been in the know for some people for some time now, however, there are people who don't have a clue about it.
This is about using acrylics powder in fixing nails...totally cool. However, if you find that it makes your nails feel heavy or you are one of those people who like to DIY things, this is for you!
Using Tissue in place of acrylics is totally the bomb!
Check out the benefits!!!
1. Firstly, it is easier to file and finish than acrylic
2. You can totally do this on your own so long as your have your glue, files, buffer, etc. (nail-fixing essentials)
3. It is quite light (if filed properly)
4. you can use it for glass or plastic nails.
5. if you have long natural nails, you can also use it to wrap your nails.
Stay tuned on the blog find out "Steps to Using Tissue To Wrap Your Nails"
I hope you like this post.
What is your secret nail beauty hack? What do you use in place of acrylics?